Here are some photos from Alan Snodgrass of our recent show Sunday @ the Last Sunday Fest, Telegraph Ave. It was fun on a beautiful day.
Check out the video she made from one of our original songs,
“You Don’t Know Anything.”
1. I hardly wear nailpolish, it just ends up on my guitar when I play.
2. My favorite lipstick is Macs “Lady Danger”.
3. David Lee Roth is my dad’s second cousin.
4. I don’t have my license because im afraid of driving.
5. Before going on a date I change my outfit at least ten times.
6. Caffeine puts me to sleep.
7. I am a cat lady.
8. I have a phobia of zits. I wash my face 6 times a day.
9. Checking under my bed for monsters is a daily task.
10. For my first gig I headlined the Whisky A Go GO.
For 2 people. One of them my mom. The other the sound guy.
We are SO thrilled to be part of Discarded to Divine’s Preview event on Friday, April 13, at the de Young.
Here’s Emily Jayne with her Gibson in an outfit designed by Bo Choi for Discarded to Divine. The piece was inspired by Japanese Kimono art exhibited at the de Young, and Emily is going to rock it onstage for The Fashion Slaves’ 2nd set on Friday.
The photo was snapped by Pat Johnson, and you can learn more about the event, the designer, and D2D at their Facebook page!